With more than 50 different educational sessions during World Dairy Expo, there is something for everyone to learn when the global dairy industry meets this fall. Check out the full schedule and make sure to download Expo’s Mobile Event App to favorite your must-attend sessions and customize your WDE experience!
Tuesday, October 4
- FFA Seminar, 9:30 a.m. – Agricultural Careers Panel
- Virtual Farm Tour, 10:00 a.m. – Walnutdale Farms
- FFA Seminar, 10:30 a.m. – “Careers to Win It” with Wisconsin State FFA Officer Team Members
- Expo Seminar, 12:30 p.m. – “Milking Quickly, Gently and Completely: Can We Consistently Achieve All Three?”
- Expo en Español, 2:00 p.m. – “Rutinas de Ordeño: Como Afectan la Eficiencia de Ordeño y la Producción de Leche”
Wednesday, October 5
- Tanbark Talk, 9:00 a.m. – “Athletes Powered by Dairy” with Michelle McBride, founder of GoodSport – the dairy innovation for athletes.
- Dairy Forage Seminar, 10:00 a.m. – TBA
- Virtual Farm Tour, 10:00 a.m. – Homestead Dairy, LLC
- Expo Seminar, 12:00 p.m. – “Carbon Credits: What Do They Mean and How Do They Affect Dairy?”
- Dairy Forage Seminar, 1:30 p.m. – “Here’s How We Produce Top-Quality Baleage”
- Expo en Español, 2:00 p.m. – “Como Motivar y Mejorar la Retención de Empleados”
Thursday, October 6
- Tanbark Talk, 9:00 a.m. – U.S. Farm Report – LIVE
- Dairy Forage Seminar, 10:00 a.m. – “Balancing Alfalfa and Corn Silage in High Producing Dairy Rations”
- Virtual Farm Tour, 10:00 a.m. – Bateman’s Mosida Farms
- Expo Seminar, 12:00 p.m. – “Could Activists Carry Away Your Dairy?”
- Dairy Forage Seminar, 1:30 p.m. – “Optimal Fertilizer Management During and After Alfalfa Stands”
- Expo en Español, 2:00 p.m. – “Seguridad en el Lugar de Trabajo”
Friday, October 7
- Tanbark Talk, 9:00 a.m. – “Meet Dairy Farming Olympian, Elle St. Pierre”
- Dairy Forage Seminar, 10:00 a.m. – “Feeding Grass, Alternate Species, and Cover Crops for Higher Production”
- Virtual Farm Tour, 10:00 a.m. – Skråmered
- Expo Seminar, 12:00 p.m. – “The Future of our Dairy Markets—What Reforms Are Needed?”
- Dairy Forage Seminar, 1:30 p.m. – “Agronomic Management of Annual Alternative Forage Crops/Mixes”
- Expo en Español, 2:00 p.m. – “Como Resolver los Conflictos Entre Empleados en Ganaderías de Leche”
Other Educational Offerings at WDE ’22
Knowledge Nook Sessions
Located in the Atrium of the Exhibition Hall, the Knowledge Nook is a space designed for companies to showcase an innovative product, service or research that was introduced to the market since the last World Dairy Expo. There will be six, 45-minute sessions per day beginning at 9:30 a.m., Tuesday – Friday in 2022.
Industry Meetings & Events
In addition to Expo’s educational offerings, attendees can also benefit from a variety of international conferences, special seminars, industry meetings and educational programming taking place at WDE. These include a Global Dairy Symposium, the WDE Tech Spotlight, and more.