Jersey Canada members are eligible for awards that acknowledge leadership, successful breeding programs, top performing cows and astute management practices.
We would like to announce the following awards that will be celebrated at the upcoming Jersey Canada AGM. If you would like to join us, register now (deadline February 7th). If you have registered but have not received a confirmation back, contact us to ensure you are on our list!
Glen & Sheila Burgess (GOLDEN), Mildmay, ON
– Bridon Farms Inc. (BRIDON), Paris, ON
– Ferme Guimo 9119 0264 Quebec Inc, (GUIMO), Saint-Gervais, QC
– Audrey Fortier & Luc Deschenes, Ferme Pres Verts (DESPRESVERTS), St-Gabriel-de-Rimouski, QC
Jersey Young Achievers
– Julia & Thomas Booijink (JAMINK), St. Andrews West, ON
– Matt & Meghan Brosens (BROSENDALE), Skye Glen, NS
– Charlie Anderson & Jennifer Peart (MAPLE LEAF), Selkirk, ON
– Eline Van der Veen & Dave Ingalls (ELI-DA), Shawville, QC.
– Ley Winch (BRANDHAVEN), Ramara, ON
Honourary Life Members
– Robert & April Jarrell (RJF), Corbyville, ON
– Wayne & Elaine Simpson (CHASENA), Shanty Bay, ON
– Peter & Charlotte Doble (VERDURELEA) Sunderland, ON
Award recipients will be featured in the May issue of the Canadian Jersey Breeder.