IDFA’s popular “Introduction to Dairy Product Labeling” is back on October 31stwith the most up-to-date, essential information you need to produce compliant and effective labels for your products!
This webinar series will provide you and your staff with:
- a general overview of dairy labeling regulations;
- the history and jurisdiction for labeling regulations;
- requirements for the statement of identity, including flavor labeling;
- net quantity of contents statements;
- nutrition labeling, including the most recent updates; and
- ingredient declarations, including allergen declaration.
The webinar series will also cover marketing claims that include nutrient content claims such as reduced sugar, lower sodium and high protein, along with lactose free, gluten free and natural and other labeling terms, such as Grade A, Kosher, and the Real Seal. Compliance with the USDA’s new Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard will also be addressed.
Check out the agenda on the website and register now to hear from IDFA’s team of experts on product labeling.