Jersey Canada is a vibrant, growing, national breed association based in Guelph, Ontario. We are currently looking for a Registrar & Bilingual Customer Service Agent to join our energetic team.
This individual will be passionate about the Canadian dairy industry, have experience with data input and administration, and will have excellent customer service skills. French language skills are necessary for this position.
• Process all registrations and transfers for live animals and embryos
• Maintain DNA Certificates and Genomic Records
• Field pedigree requests for internal & external clients
• Create Sale Catalogues and/or fill pedigree requests for catalogues
• Enter Show Results into herdbook database
• Data imports and exports
• Annual award tabulations
• Primary contact with ABRI for database support
• Assist with incoming and outgoing inquiries in both English and French
• Assist Office Administrator with financial data entry
• Serve as secretary for various committees (i.e. plan meetings, record minutes, develop action item reports)
1. Computer Related Experience (Experience with data entry, Microsoft Office Suite: Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
2. Communications – Written and oral presentations to be above average
3. Interpersonal Skills – Above average interpersonal skills are critical for the position
4. Planning & Organization – Effective planning of priorities and timing is important
5. Knowledge/Education – knowledge of the cattle industry preferred
6. Language – Ability to communicate in both English and French is considered a strong asset.
Interested applicants, please forward a resumé and cover letter by Wednesday, April 30, 2014 to:
Kathryn Kyle, General Manager
350 Speedvale Ave W, Unit 9
Guelph, ON N1H 7M7
While we thank all applicants, only those granted an interview will be contacted.