The All-American Dairy Show, a leading event on the East Coast for dairy cattle enthusiasts is seeking a Fundraising Coordinator to join their team. The event showcases nearly 2,000 head of cattle exhibited with over 1,000 participants. Along with open class competitions and awards presentations, an array of youth events including the Premier National Jr Show, Showmanship, Invitational Youth Judging Contests and the Junior Dairymen’s contest headline the week.
- Organize and execute initiatives to solicit and secure funding/resources to help the show continue to thrive by serving current customers and developing new relations
- Attend at the show to execute donor commitments and assist where needed.
- Handle all donor recognition
- Work with sponsors to fulfill trade show commitments
- Assist with promotion of the show and its events by updating the website and Facebook page with photos, sponsor levels and information
- Provide post-show thank you correspondence
- Knowledge of the show/industry
- Outstanding oral and written communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional administrative and clerical skills
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Word, WordPress, Excel, and digital marketing. Advertising and design experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and the ability to work well independently and with others
The Fundraising Coordinator will work closely with AADS Staff, Executive Committee and Bookkeeper (who does the invoicing).
This is a part-time position with the ability to work from home and create your own hours. Time each month will vary with an estimated total of 850 hours. Compensation will be both a monthly stipend based on qualifications as well as incentive bonuses.
Please send your resume or questions to Allen Hess at [email protected]
Deadline to apply is February 24th.